Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
Facilitate diverse and inclusive EPME.
Educate and develop enlisted warfighters to lead teams in joint multi-domain environments.
★ Kisling NCOA Reporting Instructions ★
CONGRATULATIONS! You have been selected to attend the Kisling Noncommissioned Officer Academy at Kapaun Air Station, Germany. These reporting instructions have been developed to aid in your preparation to attend Kisling NCOA's In Residence course.
*Dates and platform are subject to change. Formal Training and students who have been scheduled will be notified of any changes as soon as possible.
DAY OF EDUCATION 1 (DOE 1)
Report to building 2801 located on Kapaun Air Station @ 0700
UOD is OCPs or equivalent (reporting in uniform is mandatory)
Bring your Military I.D.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE...
STEP 1: Welcome Guide
- Read the Kisling Student Guide. This guide is designed to provide you with all the pertinent information from Day of Education (DOE) 1 through class graduation.
- LODGING: If you are a TDY student, don't worry about contacting lodging to book a room, our staff has already done this for you.
STEP 2: Student Information
- Complete the Student Information Worksheet and be prepared to submit to your instructor upon arrival.
STEP 3: NCOA Syllabus
- Review the NCOA Syllabus.
STEP 4: Mandatory Prerequisite Reading
- Please complete the NCOA Prerequisite Reading prior to Day of Education (DOE) 1.
STEP 5: OKTA/Canvas Access
- You will need to bring an internet capable computer with you to this course for the purpose of submitting assignments via Canvas.
- There are two methods through which you can login to OKTA and access the Canvas course: CAC-enabled login or the OKTA Verify App. Follow the Setup Guide to activate the OKTA Verify login method.
- If you choose not to, or experience issues while setting up the OKTA Verify app, you will need to bring a CAC-reader with you to class.
STEP 6: Student Emergency Contact
- Provide the Student Emergency Contact sheet to family members or anyone who may need to contact you in the event of an emergency while assigned to Kisling NCOA.
Once entered into a resident Enlisted Professional Military Education program, students must understand attendance is mandatory and designed to prepare them to assume more responsibility as they achieve greater rank. In order to achieve success, students must be actively engaged in the learning process, adhere to class schedule attendance requirements and engage in the learning process by completing all homework, objectives, performance and remediation assignments on time. Students will not be excused for routine appointments, ceremonies or unit functions during duty hours. Routine appointments whether personal or medical must be rescheduled prior to Day 1 or after graduation. In class, students will listen actively, think critically and willingly discuss lesson principles in class. They must also practice and complete curriculum requirements while also participating in group activities. It is incumbent upon the student to put forth the effort necessary to achieve all learning objectives. This effort will lead to mastery of EPME curriculum material and ultimately to success as an Air Force NCO and future Senior NCO.
Commandant: Chief Master Sgt. Tyhae Willocks
Vice Commandant: Master Sgt. Carlos Aherán Clemente
Superintendent of Resources: Master Sgt. Aaron Perkinson
Kisling NCO Academy
Geraude Bldg. 2789
APO AE 09021-0570
Important Phone #’s
-Base Operator DSN: 480-1110
-NCOA CQ (Student) DSN: 489-6502
-NCOA During Duty-Hours DSN: 489-6502
-Vogelweh Lodging Front Desk: 489-8900, 489-8910, 489-8912
-USAFE Command Post DSN: 480-2121
-Armed Forces Against Drunk Driving (AADD): 0631-536-2233 or DSN 489-2233
- Military ID (CAC)
- Vehicle Registration (needed to purchase tax-free gas in Germany)
- Medical waivers
- OCPs/Flight suits (authorized headgear)
- Military PT gear
- Internet-capable PC/MAC to complete & submit assignments.
Reflective belt (highly encouraged after dark)
Business Casual Attire (Students will have the option to purchase flight morale shirts that are authorized to be worn on Fridays with appropriate civilian attire IAW DAFI 36-2903)
NOTE: During the winter months, Nov. 1 - Feb. 28, the fleece/gortex will be worn during reveille and retreat ceremonies.